06-05-2011, 06:11 PM
| | ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر
ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر
ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر 3.1 Fares, Flight Schedules and Routes:
Fares, flight schedules and routes are correct at the time of publication. nasair reserves the right to revise any part of the terms and conditions, fares and flight schedules without notice.
3.2 Fare Types:
- nasair will make all reasonable efforts to provide the customer the mode of transport or services in the Booking. In certain circumstances beyond its control, nas air may, without notice, substitute other means of transport or service and nas air will not be liable for any losses which a Customer may incur as a result of any such substitution. In addition, the customer acknowledges that nas air operates a number of different aircraft types with unique equipment, interior layout and service offerings and nas air cannot guarantee that the Customer will travel on a particular aircraft type or be able to utilize all the in-flight services shown on nasair’s Website.
- The Customer acknowledges that nas air may need to adjust or delay and reschedule flights or services due to landing restrictions, airport loading restrictions, unsuitable weather conditions, technical problems, operational reasons, or any event beyond nas air’s reasonable control, and scheduled flight times or destinations are not guaranteed. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, nas air will in no circumstances be liable for any losses which a Customer may incur as a result of any such delayed or rescheduled flight or service.
- If the Customer is landed at a destination other than that specified in the Booking, nas air will make all reasonable efforts to transport the customer to the specified destination but undertakes no obligation to the Guest as to time or means of transport.
- nas air may offer two or more flight sectors for sale as a scheduled connection ("Connecting Flight"). Subject to 3.1 (ii) in the event that a Connecting Flight fails to connect, nasair will use its best effort to transport the Customer on the next available nas air flight or designated alternate carrier to the destination at which the Customer was due to arrive on the Connecting Flight.
- Customers with a Connecting Flight must contact nas air Ground Staff to clear local custom, immigration and quarantine formalities, if any and obtain their onward journey Boarding Pass. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with local Custom, Immigration and Quarantine regulations during the transit stop as well as the final destination. For more details on Domestic and International Connections please read our nasair Regulations.
- nas air does not provide any guarantee that any two or more single sector flights (which are not offered for sale as Connecting Flights) will connect (even though a Guest may book such single sector flights with the intention of those flights connecting). Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions of carriage and any applicable laws, the nas air is not liable in any way for or in connection with any loss which a Customer may incur as a result of any such single sector Booked flights failing to connect
- Other than for Connecting Flights, in no circumstances does nas air offer, provide or guarantee connections between the flights it offers and the flights of another carrier or any other form of transport, and subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions of carriage and any applicable laws, nas air is not liable in any way for or in connection with any loss which a Customer may incur as a result of any such flight failing to connect with the flight of another carrier or another form of transport.
nasair has three Fare Types
3.3 Booking Validity:
- Flexible Fare – a flexible fare available to customers who may need to change the date and time of travel. In addition to the Grace Period, 2 free changes to the booking are permitted subject to our Terms and Conditions and nasair Regulations.
- Regular Fare – A low fare available to customers who need to travel at a precise date and time. Apart from the Grace Period, any changes or cancelation to the booking are subject to a fee as listed in our Terms and Conditions and nasair Regulations.
- Promotional Fare – A special low fare promotional offer available to customers during a limited period of time and for limited seats. Apart from the grace Period, changes or cancelations to the booking are not permitted as listed in our Terms and Conditions and nasair Regulations..
Each booking sold is valid for the customer named only.
3.4 Special Services:
- Name changes are not permitted on nasair.
- Travel is valid for date and flight as specified
Should you require any special services while you travel with nasair please call our Contact Centre and inform our staff of your requirements within KSA on 9200 01234 or outside KSA + 966 9200 01234 operating 24 hours, 7 Days a week.
nasair Contact Centre staff will inform our nasair airport staff who will be happy to help.
For further information regarding our services please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) on our website www.flynas.com
ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر
3.5 Infant Fares
3.6 Travel Agent Administration Fee:
- SAR40 per infant per domestic sector.
- SAR80 per infant per international sector.
- Fares exclude airport tax and insurance surcharge (if any).
- "Infants" are classified from the age of 8 days to below 24 months old and "s" are those above 2 years.
- Infant below 8 days will not be permitted to travel on board nasair.Please supply your own baby food.
All nasair fares are one-way and exclude Travel Agent Administration Fee. Travel Agency handling fees should not exceed:
- SAR25 (or equivalent) per sector & per for travel within KSA
- SAR 50 (or equivalent) per sector & per for travel outside KSA.
Please Note: Travel Agent service fees mentioned will not be credited back to customer by nasair in case of cancellation. Please speak to your local Travel Agency for further details. 3.7 Contact Centre Administration Fee:
There will be an administration fee charged for all booking transactions done at our call center. This fee is excluded from nasair fares.
Our contact center handling fee is as follows:
- SAR20 (or equivalent) per booking transaction for travel on all nasair routes
Please note: Above service fee mentioned will not be credited back to customer by nasair in case of cancellation. Please speak to our contact center for further details. 3.8 Book & Pay with Credit Card
Customers must provide their credit card used at the time of booking or a copy of the front side of the credit card used as a security measure upon check in. 3.9 Book and pay by different named Credit Card:
ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر
- nasair staff will ask to see a photocopy of the credit card used for payment and a photocopy of the card holders passport as proof of purchase.
- If the card or copy of the card cannot be produced, nasair has the right not to accept the booked s for travel. This is an extra level of security designed to protect our nasair credit card users.
اذا اعجبك الموضوع و اردت نشره في المنتديات الاخرى فاستخدم هذا الرابط:
ناس للطيران اسعار التذاكر